April’s NPD software sales are in and they show that Mario Party 9 continues to be a top-selling franchise for Nintendo. Mario Party 9 was the seventh best-selling game during a dismal April, which saw software sales at retail down by a whopping 48%. Despite analysts predictions Xenoblade Chronicles failed to enter the all-format top ten.
- Prototype 2 (360, PS3)
- Kinect Star Wars (360)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (360, PS3, Wii, PC)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (360, PS3)
- NBA 2K12 (360, PS3, Wii, PSP, PC, PS2)
- The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings (360, PC)
- Mario Party 9 (Wii)
- Mass Effect 3 (360, PS3, PC)
- Just Dance 3 (Wii, 360, PS3)
- MLB 12: The show (PS3, PSV)
Update: Xenoblade Chronicles wasn’t included as it was limited to only one retailer.