Super Mario fans will be exceptionally pleased as it has been revealed that the frog suit from Super Mario Bros 3 is coming to Super Mario Maker. The news was spotted in a NES Remix event that rewards players with the classic suit. In case you didn’t know, the original iconic suit allowed players to “jump higher, swim faster, and resist water currents better.”
Become the world’s greatest NES master! In the NES Remix series, a variety of classic Nintendo Entertainment System games are given a new lease on life. This course gives you a taste of the Remix Stages from that series, where you can play old games with a new twist! Enjoy rushing ahead with a Super Star or experiencing a course in reverse!
Source / Via
The upcoming Pokémon fighting title, Pokkén Tournament, has been listed on GAME‘s website and is available to pre-order. It’s priced at £44.99 with free delivery and still has a ‘TBC 2016’ release date.
The anticipated release date for Pokkén Tournament is Q2 2016 for both North America and Europe. You can check out one of the latest trailers for the title below:
Source / Via
It is that time of the week again as Nintendo of America has outlined the deals to be had and the new entries on the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U eShop. As we previously reported, Konami Crazy Racers is available today on the Wii U Virtual Console and there’s also the Nintendo eShop Cyber Deals which we have revealed, here. Anyway, without further ado, here’s this week’s Nintendo Downloads!
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- Konami Krazy Racers – In this fun Game Boy Advance racer, choose from 12 of your favorite Konami characters, all with unique racing abilities. Speed your way through 16 action-packed, fun-filled courses. Collect coins to upgrade your car, unlock hidden courses and race by your opponents on your way to the checkered flag.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo eShop Cyber Deals are here! Gaming fans can save up to 50 percent on a selection of top-rated Nintendo 3DS and Wii U games until Dec. 2 at 8:59 a.m. PT. Head to the Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS to see these great deals.
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- National StreetPass Weekend: Thanksgiving Edition – After you fill up on turkey, be sure to load up on StreetPass tags during the Thanksgiving National StreetPass Weekend (Nov. 26 – Nov. 29). Stop by any of the more than 29,000 Nintendo Zone hotspots across North America with your Nintendo 3DS system to get up to six StreetPass tags from across the globe. If you’re playing the Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer game, you might even run into Felyne, a special character inspired by the Monster Hunter series.
- Miiverse Fan Faves Sweepstakes – What do you think were the best Nintendo games of 2015? Make your voice heard and earn a chance to win some cool prizes by entering the Fan Faves Sweepstakes. Head to the Miiverse Fan Faves 2015 community from Dec. 1 to Dec. 3 to vote for Nintendo 3DS games and from Dec. 4 to Dec. 6 for Wii U games. Good luck!
NO PURCH NEC. US res only (incl. DC). 13+ Deadline for Nintendo 3DS Fan Faves 2015 Sweepstakes: Miiverse Dec. 3 / Mail-in Dec. 5. Deadline for Wii U Fan Faves 2015 Sweepstakes: Miiverse Dec. 6 / Mail-in Dec. 9. Rules: Wii U – http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal/miiverse-fan-faves-2015-wiiu/; Nintendo 3DS – http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal/miiverse-fan-faves-2015-3ds/.
Also new this week:
If you have an Amazon Prime membership and like the idea of endless fun, then you’re in luck. The online retailer is offering Super Mario Maker for $10 off, bringing the title to $50. The game has sold incredibly well, and has had over three million courses made for it that you can try out, get frustrated with, and celebrate your victory over. Interested? You can pick up the game here.
Square Enix has revealed that there’s a Dragon Quest X compilation which includes all three versions of the game coming to the Wii U in Japan. Again, it should be noted that this is for Japan only as Square Enix doesn’t seem to have any intentions of releasing the MMORPG in the west. Hopefully they will change their tune with Dragon Quest XI which is coming to the Nintendo 3DS and apparently the Nintendo NX.
You’ll soon be able to play Konami Krazy Racers on your Wii U. The racing game will be available later today, November 26, on the console’s Virtual Console service via the Nintendo eShop. Konami Krazy Racers was originally released in 2001 for Game Boy Advance. It includes 16 courses and allows players to choose from 12 Konami characters, all with unique racing abilities.
Grab your controller and a friend, because it’s time for Billy and Jimmy to suit up and kick butt. Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones is coming to the Wii U Virtual Console tomorrow in Europe. The game is a port of the NES version rather than the arcade version, which adds the ability to recruit bosses as allies and switch between characters at any time. Check out the game in the official trailer below.
Source / Via