During today’s Nintendo Digital Event the company showed off a new Zelda title for the Nintendo 3DS which is titled Zelda Triforce Heroes. You can work together with two friends to solve puzzles and fight enemies. The Nintendo 3DS title will be coming to North America this Fall.
If you are dying for more news about the upcoming, untitled Fire Emblem game for Nintendo 3DS, today is your lucky day. Nintendo’s Japanese YouTube channel published a couple of videos (entirely in Japanese) showcasing cutscenes and gameplay.
The new Fire Emblem game will be released in Japan June 25th. For those living in Europe and North America, the release will be sometime in 2016.
Hyrule Warriors is coming out for 3DS, and we aren’t supposed to know! ;)
And perhaps you’ve already heard, but an E3 trailer for the game leaked online. Its since been pulled, but that hasn’t stopped the whole world from acknowledging its existence. So much so, that GameXplain has taken the liberty to dissect and study every detail for you, and present their findings in video form. They are quite the detectives!
It’s only been a day since the reveal of Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice, however a picture of the supposed box art has surfaced. The box art, showing a wide range of Sonic’s friend-group, highlights some of the new enemies along with a distinct fire and ice theme. There is no set release date for Fire & Ice, however SEGA has confirmed that it is a Nintendo 3DS exclusive.
If you’ve been eagerly awaiting the Nintendo 3DS remake to Atlus’ Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2, then you are in luck. Earlier today, Nintendo UK’s 3DS YouTube channel published two trailers detailing the Fate System and the Demon Auction. For more info on these mechanics, check out both trailers below. Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker boasts a re-localized script, voice acting, and a new episode, and will be available in Europe on Nintendo 3DS on October 30th.
The charts from Japan are out thanks to Media Create, and the week shows the “Splatoon bump” is still in affect. While Splatoon’s numbers are down from last week’s debut, it tops the chart for the second week in a row, doubling The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s lifetime sales. More importantly, Wii U sales have seen a moderate increase while Nintendo 3DS has stayed relatively the same.
New Nintendo additions to the list include Stella Glow (at number 4) and New Atelier Rorona: Hajimari no Monogatari – The Alchemist of Arland (at number 8), In the top 20 games, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U hold a commanding 13 titles (10 and 3, respectively). For more information, check out the full chart below:
Software Sales (followed by lifetime sales)
- [Wii U] Splatoon (Nintendo, 05/28/15) – 68,913 (213,731)
- [PSV] Shiren the Wanderer 5 Plus: Fortune Tower and the Dice of Fate (Spike Chunsoft, 06/04/15) – 16.224 (New)
- [PS4] Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakusho (D3 Publisher, 06/04/15} – 13.868 (New)
- [3DS] Stella Glow (Sega, 06/04/15) – 13.332 (New)
- [PS4] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Spike Chunsoft, 05/21/15) – 13,272 (103,111)
- [Wii U] Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo, 05/29/14) – 12,884 (1,019,603)
- [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (SCE, 03/19/15) – 10,708 (190,332)
- [3DS] New Atelier Rorona: Hajimari no Monogatari – The Alchemist of Arland (Koei Tecmo, 06/04/2015) – 8,352 (New)
- [3DS] Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (Sega, 05/28/15) – 6,867 (48,309)
- [PS3] Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakusho (D3 Publisher 06/04/15) – 6,772 (New)
Hardware Sales (followed by last week’s sales)
- Wii U – 21,169 (17,713)
- PlayStation 4 – 11,763 (12,272)
- PlayStation Vita – 10,829 (12,517)
- New 3DS LL – 10,677 (11,170)
- New 3DS – 4,086 (4,129)
- PlayStation 3 – 2,716 (3,069)
- 3DS – 2,089 (1,418)
- 3DS LL – 1,039 (919)
- PlayStation Vita TV – 610 (529)
- Xbox One – 219 (522) TEST