Nintendo has released an accolades trailer for Bayonetta 2. Available now exclusively on Wii U, the action title has nabbed perfect scores from a number of publications, including Destructoid, Edge Magazine, GameSpot and Joystiq. The game allows players to dress Bayonetta in costumes modeled after several iconic characters, such as Princess Peach, Samus Aran and Link.
Nintendo World Store is inviting gamers that opportunity to meet Bayonetta in person at their special Bayonetta 2 launch event. It will take place on the 24th of October and is from 7pm to 9pm. One thing to note is you need to be over 17 to attend this special event.
Thanks, N-Dub Nation
Nintendo of America has uploaded the glorious television commercial for Bayonetta 2. The game is scheduled to be released on October 24th and has received some excellent reviews across the board. Those of you that purchase Bayonetta 2 in the US will be eligible for the free copy of the original Bayonetta which comes packaged with the game.
The official North American Bayonetta 2 website has been updated and shows that Bayonetta 1 and Bayonetta 2 will come in the same box. For those unaware, the the Japanese version is 2 cases in a box. The US version includes the original Bayonetta for free while Europeans will have to pay more if they want the original included.
Thanks to those who sent this in.
Reviews for Platinum Games latest title Bayonetta 2 have begun pouring onto online review aggregation site, Metacritic. The game has received an impressive Metascore of 91. IGN were particularly impressed with the game and gave it a stunning 9.5. The publication said that Bayonetta 2 builds on everything that made the original great, and delivers one of the best action games of the year.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
YouTuber AnotherGameNerd FiveUltra has created a wonderful fan made trailer for Platinum Games forthcoming Bayonetta 2 on Wii U. We haven’t got too long to go before the game is released here in the west as it’s coming October 24th and comes bundled with the original Bayonetta for free in the United States.
Thanks to those who sent this in
Nintendo of America has announced which games you can download from the Nintendo eShop this week for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. The highlight is the Bayonetta 2 demo which is currently available for download in Europe too. Here’s the downloads this week.
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures 2 – New worlds. New friends. New power-ups. Following the colorful characters and world of the PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures animated series, PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures 2 features PAC-MAN, Spiral and Cylindria as they defend PacWorld from the ghoulish army of Lord Betrayus. PAC-MAN & The Ghostly Adventures 2 will be available on Oct. 14 for both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Click here to watch a trailer for the game.
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- Castlevania: Circle of the Moon – As Nathan Graves, you must storm Dracula’s castle to save your mentor, who will otherwise be used to restore Dracula to his full power. Battle the evil lord’s minions with your trusty whip, and gain experience points as well as other useful items and weapons. Defeat bosses and gain special abilities that aid in exploring new areas of the castle. Hours of monster-slaying action await you in five different game modes. Can you rid the world of Dracula’s evil once and for all? Click hereto watch a trailer for the game.
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Bayonetta 2 – Demo Version – Bayonetta’s back and more powerful than ever. Wield wild new weapons and execute deadly new moves – like the powerful Umbran Climax – to take out angels and demons in this breathtaking action game. You can even team up with friends in two-player online co-op fights. The full version of Bayonetta 2 launches on Oct. 24. Click here to watch a trailer for the game.
Nintendo at IndieCade 2014
- When Nintendo heads to IndieCade in Culver City, California, on Oct. 10-12, the company is not only highlighting 15 playable independent games for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS systems, but also many of the creative visionaries behind the games themselves. Click here to see the full lineup of inspiring and artistic video games that will be available at the Nintendo booth, many of them playable for the first time.
Nintendo eShop Sales
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance – Oct. 16 (Virtual Console on Wii U)
- Harvest Moon 2 – Oct. 16 (Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS)
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow – Oct. 16 (Virtual Console on Wii U)
Also new this week: