YouTuber BalrogTheMaster claims that Nintendo has found the person who leaked the Super Smash Bros 3DS footage earlier today revealing unannounced characters and many other things. He claims that the leaker was an employee of Nintendo of America who was in the process of sending content to the ESRB for rating. Of course this isn’t confirmation, but if it’s true, then the Nintendo Ninjas caught him or her rather quickly.
Nintendo of America has removed the Super Smash Bros Nintendo 3DS videos that were uploaded today on Youtube. The videos showcased the Nintendo 3DS version of the long-awaited game and revealed a number of unannounced characters including Ganondorf, Shulk, Wario, Bowser Jr and others.
Thanks, Neweegee and SmashDude
The latest edition of Japanese publication CoroCoro magazine has leaked onto the web and it contains plenty of new information related to Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. Here’s some of the exciting information contained within the latest issue.
- Mega Sceptile= Grass/Dragon. Ability is Lightingrod.
- Mega Swampert= Water/Ground. Ability is Swift Swim
- Mega Diancie= Rock/Fairy. Ability is as yet unknown.
- New Kyorge and Groudon Megas= Primal/Prehistoric Kyorge, Primal/Prehistoric Groudon. Said to be regressions.
- Steven, Team Aqua and Magma confirmed for ORAS. Steven has a Mega Charizard X, and is looking for the secret of Mega Evolution. The Leaders Maxie and Archie return, along with Magma admins Courtney and Tabitha, and Aqua admins Matt and Shelly.
- Main character designs slightly altered from Emerald.
- You get given another Mega-enabling item ingame- this time, the Mega Bangle.
With E3 fast approaching it’s no surprise that fabricated leaks are appearing online. Today, two new rumoured Nintendo Digital Conference lineups have found their way onto the internet. Not wanting to be outdone, both leaked documents have Star Fox listed for the Wii U, presumably developed by Platinum Games. You can make your own mind up about the two supposed leaked documents which are posted above and below.
Thanks to the bunch of people who sent these images in.
E3 is fast approaching which means there will be tons of fabricated leaks popping up around the internet. The latest leak found on the NeoGAF forums suggests that the next Zelda title is titled The Legend of Zelda: Shard of Nightmare. What’s interesting about this leak is that a number of titles which will have already been released by the end of the month will apparently be shown during the event. These titles include Watch Dogs on the PlayStation 4 and Mario Kart 8 on Wii U. I’d take this leak with a huge grain of salt.
Thanks to those who sent this in.
The names of a number of forthcoming Ubisoft games have apparently been leaked online ahead of an official reveal at this year’s Digital Day event. The games in question include Assassin’s Creed: Liberation HD and Rabbids: Big Bang. Platforms for the new games aren’t specified, but they are thought to include console and mobile platforms. Here are the games that have apparently leaked.
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD
- Assassin’s Creed Pirates
- Autodance II
- Child of Light (I know we kind of know about this one, but it’s still new)
- Endwar Online
- Rabbids: Big Bang
- Rayman: Fiesta Run
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War
- Might & Magic: Duel of Champions
- Panzer General Online
- Poptropica: Forgotten Islands
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
- Trials Frontier
- Watch Dogs