The latest trailer for LEGO Marvel’s Avengers, showcasing key cinematic moments from Marvel’s The Avengers and Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, as well as content based on additional Marvel Studios blockbuster films, including Marvel’s Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier—all of which will be available in game!
LEGO Dimensions will be with us soon and the team has revealed the phenomenal voice cast that will feature in the Toys to Life based game. There’s a number of familiar actors and actresses including Chris Pratt, Tara Strong, Michael J. Fox and Peter Capaldi. The new title from the LEGO Company fuses together 14 fan-favourite universes from film, television and video games.
- Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd who played Marty McFly and Doc Brown, respectively, in the Back to the Future films have rerecorded and reprised their roles in LEGO Dimensions.
- From The LEGO Movie, Chris Pratt returns as Emmet, Elizabeth Banks as Wyldstyle, Alison Brie as UniKitty and Charlie Day as Benny, among other actors from the film.
- Chris Pratt is Owen Grady and Irrfan Khan is Simon Masrani from Jurassic World, along with other members of the film’s original cast.
- Peter Capaldi is the Twelfth Doctor, Jenna Coleman is Clara Oswald, Michelle Gomez is Missy from Doctor Who, and many other original actors from the long running British science fiction television series have also returned to voice their characters in the game as well.
- From the world of DC Comics, Troy Baker is Batman and Tara Strong is Harley Quinn.
- Stephen Merchant is Wheatley and Ellen McLain is GLaDOS from the Portal video game series.
- And as part of the original LEGO Dimensions story, Joel McHale is X-PO, the game’s robot guide, and Gary Oldman is Lord Vortech, the evil mastermind who seeks to control the LEGO Multiverse.
- LEGO Dimensions will include many other famous voice actors in addition to those featured in the video. Members of the original cast of Ghostbusters, The Lord of the Rings, The Simpsons and Scooby-Doo will also be reprising their roles for the game!
Developer Traveler’s Tales Games always manages to make the most entertaining trailers — check out the launch trailer for the Wii U version of LEGO Jurassic World, with all the LEGO charm, wit, and humor you’ve come to expect.
LEGO Jurassic World is released today on Nintendo 3DS, PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
Nintendo UK has detailed the games that will be arriving on the European Nintendo 3DS and Wii U eShop this week. LEGO Jurassic World is one of the games that is being released this week, but only for Nintendo 3DS. It seems via Amazon UK that the Wii U version won’t be coming until June 19th. Not entirely sure what the hold up is with the Wii U version as you would have thought that Warner Bros would have wanted the game’s release to coincide with the movie release.
One game that could shape up to be rather promising this year is the latest game in the immensely popular LEGO series. The latest entry is based on the forthcoming Jurassic World movie which is due to be released this June. Warner Bros has given us a sneak peek at what the actual park and the attractions that you’ll be able to participate in look like remodelled in LEGO. Be sure to give it a watch.
The latest LEGO game, Jurassic World, was confirmed for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS in March, and now we have a brand new gameplay trailer to feast our eyes on. An awesome little twist is that you get to play as the dinosaurs! Don’t forget Jurassic World also features in the upcoming LEGO Dimensions game. Check out the gameplay trailer above and see what you think. LEGO Jurassic World is being released on June 17th, so not that long to wait if you fancy it.
Even though LEGO Dimensions doesn’t release for another 5 months, LEGO has released the building instructions for the new level pack: Back to the Future. On top of that though, images have released showing numerous other packs not yet officially revealed. We already suspected The Simpsons and Portal packs, but now we can see packs for Doctor Who, Scooby Doo (complete with awesome LEGO Mystery Machine!) Back to the Future, Ninjago and Jurassic World. Take a look at the new packs, and see what you think! Which is your favourite?