Online gaming publication Siliconera has spotted that development studio Level 5 has registered a trio of trademarks recently. The trademarks that were registered are Wonderflick, Rare Drop Adventurer Note, and Earth Devastating B-rank Girlfriend. Siliconera firmly believes that these are games that will be included in the inevitable Guild 03. So far, none of these games have been announced. Hopefully all will be revealed soon.
Level 5 has announced that its latest Nintendo 3DS roleplaying game Youkai Watch (Ghost Watch) will be coming to the handheld on July 11 in Japan. The game will be available at retail and also on the Nintendo 3DS eShop. The game lets players assume the role of either a boy named Keeta or a girl named Fumi as they collect and battle other ghosts. By using the Youkai Watch players can come across other ghosts in the game. There’s currently no word on a Western release for the intriguing game.
It looks as though Level 5 is teasing a localisation announcement for Guild02. The developers previously teased the announcement of the original collection of games by releasing a teaser “Black Box” website. Now, it seems that Level 5 International America is teasing another Black Box announcement. Maybe we will get more details in the forthcoming Nintendo Direct which takes place on Wednesday, April 17th.
“The black box is back…! Do you know what it means?”
- Level 5 via Twitter
Published by Namco Bandai Games, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch launched in the West earlier this year, exclusively for the PlayStation 3. It was, however, ‘too difficult‘ to localize the Nintendo DS version, titled Ni no Kuni: Shikkoku no Madōshi, which saw release in 2010 – but only in Japan.
Apparently, a Namco Bandai Games executive stated that his company wasn’t opposed to the idea of bringing the PlayStation 3 version of the role-playing game to Nintendo’s latest handheld console. Would you like to play Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch on your Nintendo 3DS? Or do you wish the game would instead come to Wii U? Let us know in the comments.
Online gaming publication Siliconera has discovered that Level-5 plans to bring some of the Guild02 games to the West. The publication spotted trademarks for Bugs vs. Tanks! and The Starship Damrey filed by Level-5 in the United States. They say that they have previously spotted trademarks for the original Guild01 games before they were officially announced by Level-5. Would you purchase the Guild02 games for Nintendo 3DS?
Liberation Maiden which originally released on 3DS in Japan as part of the Guild01 set of games is now heading to iOS. The game was part of a collaboration between Level 5 and Grasshopper which saw the player control the teenage president of Japan in her flying mech. Level 5 has yet to announce whether the rest of the games will be gracing the iOS platform.
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies launched today, February 28th, in Japan. Developed by Level-5, the puzzle game is the sixth entry in the Professor Layton series and is exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS. Although the game is expected to be released outside of Japan, there’s no confirmation for as to whether Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies will hit the West. Feel free to watch the first 70 minutes of the game in the video above.
Level 5 has provided some fresh information for their forthcoming Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies for the Nintendo 3DS. The game is the sixth planned entry in the Professor Layton series and due to be released in Japan on February 28th. Nintendo has yet to confirm a release date for the West, but hopefully we won’t have to wait too long. Here’s some new details.
- Targent have kidnapped the mysterious young girl, Aria
- Layton has to chase them in the sky by using the Bostonias Airship
- The chase ends with an emergency landing
- Aria disappears at the end of this chase
- This means you’ll have to do some info gathering at the nearby town next to a huge lake
- You’ll meet a squirrel that wants you to figure out which two berries belong to the squirrels, according to their weight
- The town next to the lake is called Cohanbale
- Couga is a quiet, kind-hearted fisherman living in Cohanbale
- Chobi is a young and energetic boy who shows a lot of enthusiasm towards mysteries. He loves to think and is full of riddles regarding the town.
- Sonia is a high-handed girl who likes to act much older. She does her best to be a proper young lady but can be conceited at times, but she never means to do any harm
- The Cohanbale ruins contain key information to the Azran legacies
- This game features Garden Viewing mode that requires you to link the flowering energy of the explosive flowers and bloom all the withering flowers
- Do not provide any poisonous mushrooms any unnecessary energy or else they will spread their spores, which can’t be a good thing
- Blossom all the flowers to clear the stage
Level 5 has announced that its popular role-playing video game for the Nintendo 3DS which is co-developed by Brownie Brown and Level-5 will receive an online mode and more through a paid DLC upgrade. The paid DLC will add a new quest to Fantasy Life and increase the characters level cap. Level-5 promises that more content will be coming in the future. There’s currently no set date for the downloadable content.
A brand new trailer has been uploaded for the final game in the Layton prequel trilogy, Professor Layton And The Azran Legacies. The game appears to take the famous puzzle-solving professor and his enthusiastic assistants all the way from London to the US and Russia. Professor Layton And The Azran Legacies is due to be released on the 28th of February in Japan.