Sega has released a video which takes a behind the scenes look at the extensive development of Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal on the Nintendo 3DS. Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric will be in stores in North America on November 11, 2014.
Ubisoft confirmed today that Tetris Ultimate, the latest iteration of the world’s most loved puzzle game, will be available for the Nintendo 3DS from November 11, 2014. In addition to delivering six exciting modes, Tetris Ultimate for Nintendo 3DS also includes an exclusive single-player Challenge mode.
Available digitally through the Nintendo eShop (11th November) and in as a boxed edition in retailers (14th November in the UK), Tetris Ultimate for 3DS offers exciting modes, fun features and unique visuals that allow 1–4 players to face off in seven different game modes:
- Marathon – Complete level 15 and rack up as many points as you can.
- Endless – Keep clearing lines until your stamina runs out!
- Ultra – Race to score as many points possible before time runs out in this three-minute challenge.
- Sprint – Clear 40 lines as quickly as you can.
- Battle – Go head-to-head to knock out 1-4 challengers.
- Battle Ultimate – Be the last person playing after using crazy power-ups! Go on the offensive with Carouseland make your opponent’s Well shift to the left after each move, or trigger Let it Rain and dump garbage down on top of them. Buzz Saw helps you out by clearing away a number of your lines, especially useful when you’re in a spot of trouble.
- Challenge – With four mode variants, be prepared for a variety of challenges that will put any player’s determination to the test:
- Master – The Tetriminos drop instantly and appear at the bottom.
- Rotation Lock – The orientation of the Tetriminos are random and you cannot rotate them.
- Escalation – As the game levels up, you’ll have to clear more lines
- Invisible – The Tetriminos become invisible as they drop to the bottom.
Tetris Ultimate will also be available for digital download this winter for the Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system, and Windows PC.
Tilmen from Nintendomination has uploaded the first sixty minutes of the recently released Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate which went on sale in Japan this weekend. Sadly we’ve got a while to wait as the game isn’t coming to the west until sometime early next year. Still, judging from the video, it will certainly be worth the wait.
Tilmen from Nintendomination has given us a look at the impressive full opening cinematic from the Japanese version of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate which launched this weekend in Japan. Capcom has already confirmed that the game is coming to the west, but we will have to wait until early next year to get our hands on it.
Nintendo Japan has uploaded a video showcasing the many beautiful themes that Japanese gamers can download from the official theme store on the Nintendo 3DS home menu. There’s plenty of glorious themes to take a look at and hopefully some will eventually make it to the west.
Tilmen from Nintendomination has put together a video showcasing all the lovely themes that are available on the Nintendo 3DS theme shop in Japan. There’s some classic designs available for Japanese consumers so let’s hope some of them make their way over here.
YouTube channel RedSunGamerTV has pitted the original Nintendo 3DS XL against the soon to be released, New Nintendo 3DS. As you can see from the video embedded above the New Nintendo 3DS seems a little more speedier than the Nintendo 3DS XL. You can also watch a download speed test between both systems in the video.