Here’s The Violent Hitman Absolution Trailer

Square Enix has unleashed the first trailer for Hitman: Absolution which is due to be released on November 20th. The game is currently confirmed for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, but it wouldn’t be too far-fetched to suspect that the game will also come to Wii U. We will hear more about the game at E3 next week.

1. novrasplice says:

I thought it was pretty good up until he started doing hand to hand and just shooting the shit out of everything. This is not the Agent 47 I know :(

2. venomjamaica says:

awww am in love… I love this game… I also love the new Agent 47 looks badass!!!!!!!

(please let it come to the wii U)

3. elgato_8569 says:

And you’re showing us this… because? There’s no hint at all that this game will come to Wii U.

1. Maker says:

Exactly. Maybe he should first show that it’s confirmed first. Even speculation news can be exceedingly boring to look at, especially if we already know why you put them there (“maybe it will be on the Wii U, that’s why I put this pointless post up!”)

4. peteriuss says:

damed sikcr those games are for the curunt generation.i wish tombraider could come to the wiiu

5. Anonymous says:

What does this have to do with anything Nintendo? I noticed that recently, you’re posting irrelevant topics.

6. Anonymous says:

I must admit- that looks pretty sick.

7. I hate seeing people complain that this isn’t Nintendo News and is irrelevant. It has to do with gaming, Nintendo is gaming. Also the game is a multiconsole game and even though there is no hint it’s coming to Wii U the very possibility that it can and the fact it is multiconsole makes it Nintendo News. Aside from that it’s a dumb thing to complain about.

1. elgato_8569 says:

Then why not title the blog “MyGamingNews” or something? We could speculate on how “logical” it would be to have this game on Wii U, but this is a place where we come for Nintendo news, not to speculate on whether a game should come to Nintendo systems.

2. Maker says:

“Nintendo is gaming”

“the very possibility that it can and the fact it is multiconsole makes it Nintendo News.”

How did these statements get past your dumb filters?

Fucking dumbass.

8. donzaloog says:

It’s the buildup to E3, you guys. Sickr, is just giving us a tase of things that may be coming to the Wii U. You don’t have to jump down his throat everytime he post something that doesn’t specifically say “Nintendo” on it. Why don’t you make your own websites or stop your bitching?

On topic: I liked this trailer. Those are my knid of nuns. I like how they’re not holding back on the violence just cause it’s women he’s fighting. I hope to see this on Wii U. Leave luck to heaven.

1. donzaloog says:

*taste

2. Maker says:

That doesn’t justify anything and you know it. He might as well talk about butterflies and claim that “it might come to the Wii U”. Don’t allow this type of thing, dude.

1. donzaloog says:

It’s his site. He can do what he wants. If you don’t like it, skip the post. That’s what I do when I have nothing to say about a specific post.

1. kirbymario says:

^^Exactly

9. shacks says:

Why women dressed as nuns? That confuses me a little bit…

10. LINKtheHero says: