The Amazon listing for the long-awaited The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD states that there will be an added difficulty setting for veterans of the Gamecube classic. The listing, which says that the game will retail for $49.99, also has a key features segment detailing the added extras that have been incorporated in the game.
In this definitive version on the Wii U console, you can experience the game in gorgeous 1080p graphics, manage your inventory and view maps on the Wii U GamePad controller, and even choose to take on a more challenging difficulty level. With the new Tingle Bottle feature, you can connect with others over Miiverse — comments or screenshots posted on Miiverse can wash up on the shores or in other locations of other players’ games. And if the TV is already in use, you don’t have to worry—you can play the game right on the Wii U GamePad.
- Play the definitive version of this timeless classic on the Wii U console, now with stunning HD graphics and new game features.
- Guide Link as he sets out on the massive Great Sea to find his kidnapped sister.
- Sail the seas in search of lost islands, fight fearsome enemies, and take on mighty bosses.
- Discover Miiverse messages that wash up in various locations—it’s like finding a message in a bottle.*
- Take on a more challenging difficulty level.
- Manage your inventory and view maps on the Wii U GamePad controller.
Thanks to everyone that sent this in.