Nintendo centric developer Shin’en recently teased that it has another game beside Fast Racing Neo coming to the Wii U. Well it turns out the new game is Art of Balance which is coming to the Wii U eShop. The game has been retweaked and has all the levels that have come before, but has been updated with a range of new game modes. Are you pleased with Shin’ens latest announcement?
- Off-TV play, as well as multiple control schemes supporting analogue, touch screen and Wii Remote options.
- Multiple online and local multiplayer modes that incorporate either competitive or co-operative play. Up to five players can take part in the various modes at once — one on GamePad, four on Wii Remotes — while up to 10 people can play across two Wii U systems in online matches.
- Online Leaderboards are included.
- HD visuals that incorporate all new graphics, designs and locations.
- More accurate physics that are processed at 240 frames-per-second (on 3DS the equivalent was often 30 frames-per-second.