Atlus has uploaded a brand new trailer for the launch of Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars for the Nintendo 3DS. The breed-to-survive RPG is now available from retailers and the Nintendo eShop in North America, so if you’re a dungeon-crawler fan make sure you check out the trailer above, which details all the glorious features of the title.
The publisher also reiterated the game’s Q2 release date for Europe via press release, specifying a launch some time in May. However, Conception II will only be available as a digital download in the Nintendo eShop.
Along with its launch trailer, Atlus confirmed free DLC for Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars, which gives you a bunch of new quests and items for your journey. The details of when the DLC will be available in North America are listed below.
- Warrior of Sadness – Available from April 15
- Fallen Disciples – Available from April 22
- Overlord’s Return – Available from April 29
- Monokuma Strikes – Available from May 6
- Monokuma’s Revenge – Available from May 13