We are starting to get a splattering of information regarding Splatoon from Nintendo’s official Japanese Twitter account. The information which has trickled through talks about the story behind the single player campaign as well as the control options for the Wii U GamePad. You can read plenty of translated details, right here.
- ZL – Squid (dive into ink, restores ink)
- L-stick – move
- R-button – Bomb (uses 70% of your ink)
- ZR – Ink Shot (uses up ink)
- R-stick – looks left/right
- X – Jump
- Y – Camera Reset
- Touch the Squid Icon to make a big jump to one of your team mates.
- Use gyro to aim.