Nintendo of America is set to launch an interactive shopping experience for US-based consumers this Christmas. From November 24 until December 21, the publisher will showcase the latest Wii U and 3DS games, along with amiibo, in 16 different shopping malls across the US. Similar to the Play Nintendo tour earlier this year, shoppers will be able to participate in a Mario Kart 8 tournament and battle against other players in Super Smash Bros for Wii U. Nintendo will also feature a number of giveaways and Holiday gift catalogues – with its official website found here.
Playable Wii U games include: Super Smash Bros for Wii U, Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Super Mario 3D World, Skylanders: Trap Team and Nintendo Land.
Playable 3DS games include: Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS, Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Mario Kart 7, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Tomodachi Life, Yoshi’s New Island and Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal.
A detailed list of the 16 locations hosting Nintendo’s Holiday Mall Experience can be found below.
- Oak Park Mall in Overland Park, Kansas
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Memorial City Mall at Memorial City in Houston
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Grapevine Mills in Grapevine, Texas
- King of Prussia in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumberg, Illinois
- Westfield North County in Escondido, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Culver City in Culver City, California