Showing a mix of new and old features, the new trailer for Yoshi’s Woolly World brought to you by Nintendo UK’s Wii U YouTube Channel showcases gameplay, amiibo support, and more:
Power badges, modifiers that will help you get through a level by granting you extra abilities, are briefly featured. These include:
- Play alongside Poochy!
- Clear the course!
- Grab items with Yoshi’s tongue!
- Improve your speed!
- All-you-can-eat watermelon!
- All-you-can-eat fire watermelon!
- All-you-can-eat Ice watermelon!
- Pull items to you with your magnetic force!
- Power up Ground Pound!
- See hidden items!
- Immunity to fire and lava!
Yoshi’s Woolly World will be available on Wii U on June 26 in Europe, and Fall 2015 in North America.