Two brand new characters have been announced for Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei on Wii U in the latest edition of Weekly Famitsu. These new characters are Mamori Minamoto and Barry Goodman. There are also three new Mirages who have appeared in the Fire Emblem titles on the Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS.
- Mamori Minamoto (voiced by Kaori Fukuhara) – A talent and Mirage Master that belongs to the same public entertainment office as the protagonists. She’s an elementary school student that likes Showa era songs and clothing.
- Barry Goodman (voiced by Yuichi Nakamura) – A once popular musician who’s come to Japan in search of otaku culture. Following his retirement, he works with the protagonists as a trainer.
- Kiria Kurono – Tharja (Fire Emblem Awakening)
- Eleonora Yumizuru – Virion (Fire Emblem Awakening)
- Mamori Minamoto – Draug (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light)