Bravely Second: The Ballad of the Three Cavaliers demo has gone out to certain shoppers at the Nintendo UK Store and there’s some apparent changes from the Japanese version. Aimee, who is the Native American character, has been redesigned to be a Cowgirl and she now features what is described as a “pretty bad” Southern drawl. If you shop at the Nintendo UK Store you may want to check your email to see if you got a code. However, if you haven’t, don’t fear! The Ballad of the Three Cavaliers demo will be available to everyone in Europe on February 11th. Here’s some impressions taken from NeoGAF
- Agnes sounds kind of weird, is it the same VA?
- The new town looks really nice, more detailed than the first game.
- The Wizard and Astrologian don’t seem too unique at the moment.
- Magnolia seems to be a fun character so far.
- Also Aimee (the native american character) has been redesigned to a cowgirl as speculated from the fact the job costume was changed. She also has a (pretty bad IMO) southern drawl.