The recently released Fire Emblem Warriors on the New Nintendo 3DS and the Nintendo Switch is getting a big content update on November 16th and Siliconera has detailed what’s set to become available to those who have the fast and frantic action title. You will be able to access a new History Map, weapon attributes, and more. Check out the full details, here.
- A new history map featuring main characters Rowan and Lianna
- A new costume for Rowan and Lianna
- Armor Strike, a new weapon attribute associated with destroying armor and causing a Broken Armor state
- New Blessings to aid you in battle
- The ability for the player to sell multiple weapons at once