The latest edition of Weekly Famitsu is with subscribers and with it comes new details regarding Mega Man X Legacy Collection for the Nintendo Switch. The games both have a story mode in the form of the X Challenge Mode. Here’s all the details:
- X wears a brand new white and blue armour exclusive to X Challenge. Though it’s based on the Ultimate Armour, it’s purportedly different enough to be considered new. No specifics available at this time.
- You can choose up to 3 Special Weapons from 9 available to take into battle. You cannot change your set until you’ve cleared an area. Special Weapons are from X1-X6.
- There are a total of 27 stages.
- Difficulty levels determine the strengths of Mavericks, if your health replenishes into the next stage, and whether or not your remaining time carries over.
- X Challenge Volume 1 (X Legacy Collection 1) and X Challenge Volume 2 (X Legacy Collection 2) have different stages. Examples:
- Stage 1-3 (Vol.1): Slash Beast & Crescent Grizzly
- Stage 1-3 (Vol.2): Web Spider & Wire Sponge
- Online rankings (leaderboard) confirmed