Those of you who’ve been yearning for RollerCoaster Tycoon on the Nintendo Switch will be pleased to hear that the game is progressing nicely on the platform. The team says that the game is almost ready so we shouldn’t have too long to wait until we are informed of a solid release date. At present it is scheduled for this autumn. The game is also now titled RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures and here are the key features:
• Exciting Game Modes: Create outrageous parks in 3 different fun-filled modes –
Adventure, Scenario, and Sandbox.
• Choose your own Adventure: A first for RCT, Adventure Mode’s brand-new Event
System makes every park unique. You’ll have to make tough decisions when
presented with park events, ensuring that every playthrough of Adventure Mode is a
compelling new Tycoon story.
• Thrill Rides: Place 7 types of fully customizable roller coasters in your park –
Wooden, Steel, Winged, Hyper, Inverted, Dive, and Accelerator. Use the ride cam for
• Intuitive Management System: Streamlined management and easy-to-use tools
make RCT Switch the most accessible entry into the RCT franchise, and a perfect fit
for the Switch.
• Personalize your Park: Pick from over 50 vivid colors to customize rides, roller
coasters, shops and restaurants.
• Park Terraforming: Modify your land with pre-made path, foliage and river tiles.
• Immersive Environments: Build incredible parks in 4 distinctive locations – Alpine,
Moon, Canyon, and Tropics.
• Attractions Galore: Choose from over 120 wacky rides, restaurants and shops for
your park, from the humble Merry-go-Round to the death-defying Roto-Drop, all
featuring advanced shaders and effects.
• Intuitive JoyCon or Touchscreen Controls gives you the freedom to play the way
• Runs at 1080P @ 30FPS docked, and 720P @ 30FPS in handheld mode.