The popular, free-to-play battle royale game Fortnite was updated today for Nintendo Switch and other platforms bringing it up to version 13.30. Fans of the game may have noticed that there’s been some downtime for Fortnite today but all maintenance should be finished at the time of writing. Epic Games has also mentioned that the patch for Nintendo Switch is ‘larger than usual’.
Here are the patch notes for version 13.30:
• Summer Splash LTMs
– Another wave of LTMs enter the Summer Splash rotation this week, including Payback!, Catch!, and One Shot.
• The Sea-son Evolves
– As water levels recede, familiar locations are revealed and something new (and a new challenge) surfaces
• Get the band back together – Teamwork required
– We’ve added new Challenges recommended for group play – team up with your favourite squamates and clean up. Anyone in your squad can contribute. Prove to us they’re too easy we’ll ratchet up the difficulty.
– The final challenge for Build-A-Brella is available this week. Lock in your perfect style.
• Updated Mobile HUD Layout Tool
– Check out the new changes by accessing the HUD Layout Tool through the menu.
– In case you missed it: All of Aquaman’s Challenges are now available, meaning all of his rewards – including his outfit with bonus Arthur Curry style – are now unlock able.
• Where’s my Car?
– No Sweat is investigating auto coverage. Until then, many of the island’s vehicles have been recalled.