The well-received action role-playing game, CrossCode for the Nintendo Switch, has received a rather handy software update which fixes some of the main issues reviewers found with the Switch version. The developers behind the game have now released the patch which fixes the performances issues below. You can watch a trailer for the game here.
- Fixed the botanics menu crash
- Fixed the traders menu crash
- Fixed the Switch exclusive boss battle fight bugs
- Fixed multiple smaller issues
- Fixed NPCs in towns and overland causing performance issues
- Fixed the audio lag caused by performance issues
- Fixed Japanese bugs