Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics has just been updated. Once you’ve updated the game, it should be at version 1.1.2. The update doesn’t add anything new, but there is a bunch of bug fixes that have been done. Nintendo‘s official patch notes were released with the update, so we’ve included them in full for you down below.
- In ludo, when there are no pieces on the board that can be moved, you can now only re-roll the dice the number of times that the Starting Threshold was set to.
- Raised the maximum Play Count for each game from 99 to 999.
- Improved the stability of synchronous communication when playing online.
- In Riichi mahjong, fixed an issue that caused 1,000 points from the scoring stick to vanish when Ron was called at the same time as Riichi.
- In Riichi mahjong, fixed an issue that allowed players to win by picking up a tile while in furiten.
- In Riichi mahjong, fixed an issue that caused players to make a “Closed Kan,” which changed the tiles needed to win after calling Riichi.
- In Renegade, fixed an issue where the CPU wouldn’t move, preventing the game from progressing.
- In Texas Hold’em, fixed an issue with the process for determining priority when multiple players have the same hand.
- In the Game Globe, fixed an issue that caused some information in the Personal Best section to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from progressing when certain steps were performed in Last Card, fishing, Riichi mahjong, Chinese checkers, billiards (9-Ball), checkers, chess, shogi, mini shogi, backgammon, and slot cars.
- Fixed several other issues to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Tell me they also adjusted the AI for some games. Even on normal difficulty, the AI is so good at Nine Men’s Morris and Four-in-a-Row that I can’t beat them despite my best efforts. Conversely, in games like Chess, it’s ridiculously stupid- it will move the queen out to take a pawn and put itself into a spot where you can take it with your next move. It literally throws away its queen in 3 moves.
My two issues are that some of the turn based games should not be limited to twi players and it’s dumb that you have to use Single Joycons while playing local multiplayer. You can use othrr controllers in single play/online, so why not in local. 6 player chinese checkers would also be a nice update
@the man of brisk. I have a cheat for you. for Four in a row. put the player option to let the cpu go first. on normal. you cannot lose. the cpu keeps making dumb moves. it is an easy win. i do not know if that helps. but if you want to have a few easy wins. let the cpu go first.
and thank goodness they fixed ludo. I can have fun playing against the cpu now. I hated how you could only leave the starting gate if you rolled a six. now on the settings you can have no set roll to start. i still lose. but i can enjoy the game now.