Nintendo has released a new update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Once you’ve updated, the game should be at version 1.4.2. This update doesn’t add anything new. In fact, all it does is fix a handful of issues that appeared in previous versions. You can see the official patch notes down below.
The following issues have been addressed:
- From Ver. 1.4.1:
- Fixed issue where the “sumo ring” would not display properly.
- From Ver. 1.4.0:
- Fixed issue where the game would shut down under certain conditions when dreaming.
- Fixed issue where shining soil would improperly appear behind buildings and other places.
- Fixed issue where specific message cards sent from animal residents the player is close friends with would not arrive in the player’s mailbox as intended.
- From Ver. 1.3.0:
- Changed the MTU when playing with others from 1364 to 1240 in order to investigate an issue where players cannot play with others in certain network environments.