We finally have new information from SEGA regarding the forthcoming Super Monkey Ball compilation, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania, and it is good news for Nintendo Switch owners. The company says that Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania will run at a super smooth 60fps on Nintendo’s latest platform. SEGA also reiterated that the game will also feature optional gyroscopic controls. Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania is out 5th October and contains over three hundred stages from Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2 and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe.
- The ultimate Super Monkey Ball Experience – More than 300 stages from Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2 and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe.
- Go Bananas with 12 fun minigames including Monkey Racing, Monkey Soccer, Monkey Bowling, Monkey Baseball and much more!
- Challenge your friends as you compete for top banana on the online leaderboards!
- Assemble your all-star monkey team of up to 4 friends and work together to save Jungle Island with 4-player local co-op.
- Immerse yourself in the Super Monkey Ball world with creative comic book-style story telling in Story Mode.
- Want to be the coolest monkey on the block? Customize your character and Super Monkey Ball to make it your own!