Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu doesn’t just provide sales numbers and review scores for video games. Famitsu also polls its readers on what their most wanted games are every week. The results are then compiled into a list, which are published in Famitsu’s weekly issues. In fact, there’s a new most-wanted games list that was posted very recently.
What may surprise you is just how many games in the top 10 most-wanted list are Nintendo Switch titles. 8 of them come from Nintendo’s console, with the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild making it to the #1 spot. Splatoon 3 and Bayonetta 3 made it to #3 and number 4, respectively. You can see the entire list down below.
- [NSW] Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 583 votes
- [PS5] Final Fantasy XVI – 572 votes
- [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 546 votes
- [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 504 votes
- [NSW] Dragon Quest X Offline – 472 votes
- [NSW] Triangle Strategy – 339 votes
- [NSW] Kirby and the Forgotten Land – 323 votes
- [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 307 votes
- [NSW] Ushiro – 276 votes
- [PS4] Elden Ring – 244 votes