The latest Pokemon Shuffle update has added a new Mega Pokemon. There is a battle that you can engage in to defeat Mega Abomasnow. It is timed and you only have one minute and ten seconds to win. Mega Abomasnow will be available for only seven days. The event ends on February 16th and you have to rank in the top 19,000 if you wish to obtain the new Mega Stone.
The update brings back Mega Diancie too. The Pokemon had been released in the past, but its Mega Stone was not available until now. It comes with an escalation battle. If you reach rank 50 in the battle, you will recieve the Diancite stone.
It takes 13 Icons to Mega Evolve Abomasnow and 19 matches is required to make if you want to Mega Evolve Diancie.
Terraria fans can now rejoice as there is a new update now available on the 3DS. Fixing various bugs and known issues, the patch is live in North America as of earlier this week, with Europe looking to follow on February 11th. Though the update does not add any new content, a team of developers have been working to a checklist of issues. Those interested can view all the known bugs on the official Terraria forums. A couple of notable bugs fixed were Duke Fishron not spawning and the Angler text only appearing in English.
With that said, a larger update is expected at the end of March for the 3DS eShop title, adding new content and resolving additional bugs. The developers confirmed on the official forums that they will share more details on what that update will contain in due course.
Source / Via
There’s a brand new Nintendo 3DS system update available for you to download. As perusal it doesn’t seem to bring about any additional changes and appears to be mainly a stability update. Not that the Nintendo 3DS isn’t stable enough, mind you. The latest firmware brings the system up to version 10.5.30. The notes aren’t up but NeoGAF member LA has noted that it improves the following:
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
There’s a new update available for those of you who own Xenoblade Chronicles X. The latest update which is version 1.0.2 doesn’t bring about any additional gameplay changes but it does add Spanish and French subtitles, which is no small undertaking given just how much dialogue there is in the game. If you’re interested you can read our review, here!
There’s a brand new update coming to Splatoon on Wednesday, January 20th. The update bring about a number of fixes to the ultra-fun multiplayer shooter. If you are interested you can read all about the upcoming changes, below.
- Walleye Warehouse – Rainmaker, modifications
- Arowana Mall – All rules, modifications to prevent players going where they shouldn’t be able to
- Piranha Pit – Tower Control, modifications to prevent players going where they shouldn’t be able to
Fixing battle-related problems
- Museum d’Alfonsio – All rules except TC, fixing something regarding incorrectly inking stuff near the rotating middle area
- Mahi-Mahi Resort – Rainmaker, fixing special charge gauge problem when exploding Rainmaker in centre
Other adjustments to the game have been made so players may have a more pleasant experience
Source / Via
You will be interested to know that Super Mario Maker has received an update today which brings it to Version 1.31. Don’t get too excited as the update is a pretty standard one that includes “adjustments” that look to provide “a more pleasant gaming experience.” The update is only 298MB.
Source / Via
The latest update for Super Mario Maker has gone live. Update version 1.30 implements new objects such as the Fire Koopa Clown Car, Bumper and P Warp Door. It also adds linkage with the game’s new Web portal, which lets you search for courses to play by using your computer, tablet or smartphone. A full list of what’s included in the update can be read below:
- Add objects such as Fire Koopa Clown Car.
- Add linkage with the Super Mario Maker Bookmark portal site that will allow a more detailed course search.
- Users will no longer be able to use the words “Like”, “Yeah!”, and the “★” symbol in their course names.
Please change the course name when saving a course that includes these words.
- “World Record (fastest player to clear the course)” and the “First Clear (first player to clear the course)” will be listed for each course.
- For courses that were posted prior to the Ver. 1.30 update, only the “World Record (fastest player to clear the course)” will displayed.
- Adjustments will be made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.