- Up to 64 sequence steps
- Freely place sequences in up to 64 patterns
- Pattern Program mode lets you chain patterns in up to 99 scenes – muting can also be programmed for each track
- Three effects are provided – choose from delay, chorus, flanger, compressor, kick, and reverb
- Local communication allows users to exchange song data and sound data
- The world’s first 3D display oscilloscope screen – Wave and Lissajous modes are provided
Make sure you check out the trailer above for an idea of what the software can do. Detune Ltd has yet to set a price for KORG DSN-12, but with KORG M01D priced for around $30/£20, users can expect a similar price.
Well… this really makes me feel old XD
A Mature game without the need for violence or an 18 rating ;)
Its neither mature nor kiddy. It’s a neutral game
I mean it’s mature because it teaches through the program whilst also being a game.
Its a app
Pic trade dudes!!! Kik: RicanTop
That is one of the weirdest trailers for a video game I’ve ever seen.
It’s a music app, guys. Not a game.
i love korg MO1D! i also had korg for ds. this is a great way to learn some of the basic elements to making instrumentals. going to buy it!
I have M01 and M01D
Made too many songs to count on my hands. This will be a welcome addition to my music making software.
Finally some news on this. I was beggining to think it was being scrapped.
Day one purchase from me.