Gamers in Japan will be able to sign up for their Nintendo Account today as registration for the service has gone live. We’ve yet to find out when the service goes live over here in the west. The company has also launched an official Japanese blog which you can visit here. Anyway, here’s some details regarding the Nintendo Account service:
- Until February 1st, get 100Yen for every 1000Yen spent on the Nintendo eShop. It’s:
- 1000 Yen per 24h, doesn’t work if you add it over the course of 2 days.
- Spending limit of 10 000 Yen per 24h (cannot get more than 1 000 Yen back per day)
- Money sent via code, received via email roughly one week after you spent the money
- The money you get via this promotion doesn’t count toward your next 100 Yen “coupon”