Videogame merchandise retailer Merchoid.com has today revealed their Zelda: Breath of the Wild Launch Collection, a new range of officially licensed clothing inspired by the upcoming Zelda game. The range consists of two hoodies and five t-shirts, with designs for both men and women, featuring artwork from the highly anticipated game. The range is available to preorder from Merchoid now; the hoodies are available for £44.99/€54,99/$54.99 and the t-shirts are from £18.99/€24,99/$24.99
The two hoodies (one for men and one for women) are inspired by Link’s new outfit, which sees him swapping his traditional green tunic for a new blue version. The blue male hoodie features golden gauntlets on the wrists and Zelda logos on the front and back, while the female hoodie is a blue and red design featuring iconography from the new game . The five t-shirts (three male and two female) all feature official artwork from the game, including game logos and imagery of Link climbing a mountain and firing his bow and arrow.
Merchoid’s Community Manager, Jessica Adams says “Incredibly, it’s been over five years since the last original home console Zelda game so we can’t wait to play through Breath of the Wild. It’s especially interesting for us as Link has a whole new look, which you can see in the new clothing range. We definitely think blue is the new green.
All products are officially licensed by Nintendo and manufactured by Bioworld Europe
Key product points:
- Official Zelda Breath of the Wild merchandise
- Collection consists of two hoodies and five t-shirts
- Designs available for both men and women
- Link to collection: http://www.merchoid.com/official-legend-of-zelda-merchandise/
- Available to preorder from Merchoid now
- Hoodies are available for £44.99/€54,99/$54.99 for the t-shirts are from £18.99/€24,99/$24.99
- All products are officially licensed by Nintendo and manufactured by Bioworld Europe
- Quote from Merchoid “Blue is the new green”