Twilight Princess Link And Alternate Cloud Amiibo Will Be GameStop Exclusives

During last night’s Nintendo Direct, the company revealed several new amiibo for their various lines. However, we now know that several of these figures will be exclusive to certain retailers. Twilight Princess Link and Cloud’s alternate costume amiibo will be exclusive to GameStop in North America. This probably means these amiibo will be slightly harder to get your hands on, so maybe look into pre-ordering them.

1. Twilight Princess Link is my favorite one. I can get over the pose but I am NOT happy with that color…

1. King Kalas X3 {Greatness Awaits. This use to be something that awaited those for all consoles. It's sad it's mostly just a PS4 slogan these days. Maybe Nintendo will get back to that greatness with the Switch. Only time will tell.} says:

I like that color. Better than the bland colors from the original Twilight Princess. But since those bland colors carry over into the BotW Hero of Twilight armor set, it honestly doesn’t make sense to alter the colors to more vibrant ones with the amiibo. Of course, that pose needs a change, too, as I didn’t care for it in the official art & still don’t care for it. *shrug* W/e though.

2. steveb944 says:

I HATE the pose.

2. riverrapid says:

Don’t we have enough Amiibos of Link by now? Why not some Amiibos of supporting characters?

3. RidleySlayer says:

I think I might pass on these. I’ve been collecting amiibo up till now, but I’m getting kind of tired of all these new ones. At this point, Nintendo is just coming out with more versions because they know they’ll sell. I doubt these amiibo will have different functionality.

1. N64EVER says:

They unlock the missing amiibo gear for BoTW. Wish that Majora’s Mask amiibo was Skull Kid :'(

1. RidleySlayer says:

I saw some people saying that they got that equipment using the SSB Link amiibo

1. You can get the full Twilight gear from the Smash Link Amiibo, I did. I’ll probably only get the Majora’s Mask amiibo because it’s the only kid Link amiibo and to get the Fierce Deity armor. I agree with you and RiverRapid. It’s getting kind out of hand; we need more supporting character amiibos. How many Links will this be now? 10?

2. N64EVER says:

That’s just the Twilight set. The ones missing with no present amiibo are fierce deity (majora), tunic of the sky (skyward) and to be completely honest i’m not sure what the new twilight one will do…

4. durpdurpdurp says:

Link’s already sold out, it seems. Dang.

5. King Kalas X3 {Greatness Awaits. This use to be something that awaited those for all consoles. It's sad it's mostly just a PS4 slogan these days. Maybe Nintendo will get back to that greatness with the Switch. Only time will tell.} says:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?! Wait. Why am I honestly surprised TP Link sold the fuck out? FUCK YOU, NINTENDO!!! FUCK YOU, GAMESTOP!!! FUCKING SHITTY STOCK!!! FUCKING STORE EXCLUSIVE BULLSHIT!!! *rushes to get Bayonetta 2, AC Cloud, & Pikmin amiibo before they go poof, too* And where the hell is female Corrin! If she’s exclusive, too, & already sold out… *right eye twitch*

57 bucks for 3 amiibo that would have came up to only 42 bucks if I could just buy them from the damn store. If only shitty stock wasn’t a constant problem with amiibo. :/

2. shinygold2 says:

If their plan is to make their devoted fans have a mental breakdown it sure is working.

3. steveb944 says:

Where can I get Bayo and the other Cloud?

1. steveb944 says:

NVM. Just need to find the other Link SS.

6. steveb944 says:

Thanks for the heads up on Cloud.

What about availability on the others?

1. steveb944 says:

I refuse to pay $5 shipping.