Puyo Puyo Tetris Pre-Order Comes With Exclusive Decals At Target

If you pre-order Puyo Puyo Tetris from Target, you’ll receive exclusive Puyo Puyo and Tetris decals, such as keychains. You might want to hurry, though, as they’ll only be available while supplies last. Puyo Puyo Tetris is set to arrive in the Americas on April 25 and in Europe on April 28 for Nintendo Switch. Its free demo can be downloaded right now via the Nintendo eShop.

1. Nintendo First Order Sub-Commander Cereza says:

As interesting as this is, Puyo Puyo Tetris is one of those games I’d rather have in my digital library rather than something occupying the slot at all times.

2. PiePiePie says:

Shoot. Id love to have the decals. Already have it pre ordered at gamestop. Absolutely love puyo puyo though. Might return my gamestop one

3. ssbbphenom says:

I want a little Tetris keychain more than I want the game. And more then I want a physical copy of it for sure. If I get it It’ll most likely be a digital copy.

4. I wish they’d give the Tetris license back to The Order so we can have a pure, fun Tetris experience. None of this Puyo junk or un-fun gimmicks… And why do they keep changing the classic A & B music to something it’s not? Eh…

1. PiePiePie says:

Have you tried Puyo Puyo before? Its not bad at all and a really unqiue puzzle comepared to Tetris. The demo is literally what sold me.

||We don’t care about such civilian tools…||

||I know, The First Order however was only created for offensive measures with the newest weapons…||

1. LMAOSHMSFO says:

This particular civilian tool is quite adept at keeping our human brains sharp and at peak performance. You might appreciate said tool if only you had a brain…

||Obviously, you have to conduct your cattle chores…||

1. LMAOSHMSFO says:

Don’t forget that when us humans come together to play games such as this in a local manner we experience a means to a human emotion called “happiness” which is achieved by something called “fun”. I believe that is one of the primary functions of this new Switch weapon, by design…

||Why do you think High Command designed it in the first place, to lure-to give you something great to play…||

1. We did when it practically launched the Game Boy brand. :P

||Let me explain with simple words…||

||Nintendo is The First Order of Nintendo but The First Order does not command Nintendo as a whole…||

1. I need the simple words, Commander. My brain is not so big. :P

5. LMAOSHMSFO says:

I’ve been playing this demo with friends and the swap mode is absolutely addicting and insanely fun. Can’t wait for the full release of this!