Good news for Nintendo Switch owners in Japan as the long-awaited Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will launch on Nintendo’s latest platform this fall. The news was revealed in the latest edition of Japanese publication V-Jump. Thankfully, Gematsu has also provided an overview of the Nintendo Switch version which has yet to receive a western release date. Here’s the details contained within:
- Ad-Hoc Co-Op Play – A first for the Dragon Ball Xenoverse series, using ad-hoc correspondence, you can play with up to six nearby players.
- Ultimate Techniques with the Motion Sensor – For example, by using the Joy-Cons with both hands, you can trigger a “Kamehameha.”
- Two-Player Joy-Con Battles – Battle against a friend on the same Switch using the two Joy-Con controllers.
- Limited Time Bonus – Experience the “Time Patrol” main story from the first Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- For Early Buyers – A code to unlock the characters from the main story early. By using this code, you will have access to more than 70 characters from the start.
Thanks to MasterPikachu6 for the tip!