A number of developers have announced a variety of games that they plan to showcase at this month’s Tokyo Game Show in Japan. Now it’s Konami’s turn. Here’s what they plan to show-off at the prestigious event:
- 100% Pascal Sensei: Perfect Paint Bombers (3DS) – Playable (Family Game Park)
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball Championship 2017 (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – Stage
- Metal Gear Survive (PS4, XBO, PC) – Playable, Stage
- The demo available at Tokyo Game Show 2017 will include a four-player co-op mode with two stages, and with varying levels of difficulty to choose from. Those who play the demo will get a Metal Gear Survive sticker.
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 (PS4, PS3) – Playable, Stage, Trailer
- The new three-versus-three co-op mode will also be available to play at the booth.
- Super Bomberman R (Switch) – Playable (Family Game Park), Stage, e-Sports, Trailer
- Konami booth visitors can pick up an original sticker.
- Love Plus Every (iOS, Android) – Playable, Stage
- Enjoy a special moment with the Tokyo Game Show 2017 limited demo of Love Plus Every, which will be playable in virtual reality (mobile).
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (iOS, Android) – Stage, Trailer
- Professional Baseball Spirits A (iOS, Android) – Stage, Trailer
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links (iOS, Android) – Stage
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (PS4) – Playable, Stage, Trailer
- Those who play the demo will get an acyrlic key chain, and Konami booth visitors can pick up an issue of Falcom Magazine.
- VA-11 Hall-A (PS Vita) – Playable, Trailer
- Those who play the demo will get a coaster