The developer behind Slime-san for Switch has taken to Twitter to inform fans of the game that new DLC for the title is dropping in the first half of January 2018. ‘Blackbird’s Kraken’ has now been approved by Nintendo’s Quality Assurance department so it should only be a matter of a few weeks before the free new content is released. Here are the patch notes for Blackbird’s Kraken:
NEW CONTENT – BLACKBIRD’S CONTENT CAMPAIGN:
– A totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for an aquatic adventure?
– 25 normal and 25 NG+ levels within a giant kraken!
– A brand new boss fight, can you beat the Kraken?!
– 10 new target mode challenges that will test your skills!
– A customizable house that you can style and furnish to your heart’s content!
– 100 Bananas to collect and spend on furniture and house themes!
– Exciting new mechanics like the submarine mode, acid bubbles and suction cups!
– A independent speedrunning mode to compete with in leaderboards!
– An entire tropical Island you can explore and discover with tons of new characters!
– Loads of new cutscenes and story elements to experience and enjoy!
– New secret characters and set-pieces to discover across your journey!
– New music by Mischa Perella!
– More neat secrets!