Update: The developers have been in contact to say that the date on the Nintendo of America site is incorrect and that a release date will be confirmed next week.
The official Nintendo site has revealed that indie title Death Road to Canada will be arriving on the Nintendo Switch eShop on April 16th. The game will cost $14.99. Here’s what you need to know about the Nintendo Switch version of Death Road to Canada.
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There’s a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, squirm past, or run.
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game.
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on party member traites.
- Tell people to “Cool it.”
- Teach a dog how to drive a car.
- 2 player local co-op and control up to 4 characters!
An excellent title and one of the few roguelikes I enjoy. I’ve been hoping for this since the Switch was announced.