Publisher PQube has announced today that BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle on the Nintendo Switch will be arriving in Europe on the 22nd of June. The game will be published by Arc System Works in North America. Here’s some key features of the long-awaited title:
- The ultimate Anime Fighter Cross-Over – Pick freely from characters from BLAZBLUE, UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH, PERSONA 4 ARENA and RWBY
- Real-time tag team action – Chose your favourite fighting duo – and then swap between them mid-battle to discover new strategies and combos.
- Simple but deep controls – Controls that are easy enough for new players, with no complex inputs – but with sophisticated mechanics to satisfy even the most hardened fighting game veterans.
- All new Story Mode – Experience an all new story which brings together, for the first time, your favourite characters from BLAZBLUE, UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH, PERSONA 4 ARENA and RWBY.
- Incredible online experience – Arc System Work bring their years of experience to bear on stable and slick online experience – allowing you to battle the best in the world with confidence.
- From Zero to Hero in no time – Once again, Arc System Works provide new players with one of their trademark tutorial experiences, letting you get to grips with gameplay mechanics with ease!