The team at Headup Game’s has announced that the colourful fast-paced platformer Runbow is now available for both pre-load and pre-order on the Nintendo Switch. It is priced up at $14.99 and will be released on 3rd July. The company also released a brand new trailer for the game, which you can view below!
Once released, Runbow will feature several DLCs for costumes and additional game modes, see here:
- Join Hue and Val as they race through over 140 challenges in Adventure to stop the evil Satura once and for all.
- Take on the Bowhemoth: One uninterrupted gauntlet of our toughest levels inside the belly of an enormous beast!
- Race to be first to the trophy in Run be the last one alive in Arena, or battle for the single control point in King of the Hill.
- Play with friends online to race, platform, and fight each other on a 2D plane.
- Grab your gang and go where no man has gone before in Satura’s Space Adventure. This content adds 36 additional Adventure levels to tackle and even more costumes and music packs.
All the DLCs above will not be included in the digital edition. The exact prices will be announced very soon.