Dragalia Lost was recently updated to version 1.3.0, which implemented various bug fixes, added an Advanced Dragon Trial, made it so that the adventurer you are playing will use skills when the Auto function is enabled, and made various other feature additions and changes. Details for the latest update are as follows:
Added High Brunhilda to Advanced Dragon Trials
- The high-difficulty event quest, High Brunhilda, will be added to Advanced Dragon Trials.
- Test your skills against the Mistress of Crimson, the Inferno Clad, in her true form!
- High Brunhilda will be added on Dec 16 22:00, 2018(PT).
Chapter 7 of the main story, Trek to the Aquapolis, has been added!
- Having founded a new nation, Euden and company set out for Saint Lotier, a city of water with an…unexpected ruler.
- Family bonds will be tested as shadowy figures reveal themselves…
- Chapter 7, Trek to the Aquapolis, will be added on Dec 26 22:00, 2018(PT).
- There will be a year-end bonus, split into two halves with the following availability periods.
- First half: From Dec 16 22:00, 2018(PT) to Dec 23 21:59, 2018(PT)
Second half: From Dec 23 22:00, 2018(PT) to Dec 31 21:59, 2018(PT)
- You can get wyrmite as a gift for logging in during the availability periods!
By logging in for a maximum of 15 days during the first and second halves, you can earn up to 1,500 wyrmite.
Resetting the Social Reward for playing co-op!
- We are resetting the number of times you can earn the Social Reward by playing co-op with a new player for the first time.
- After clearing a quest you can earn 50 wyrmite per player (up to a maximum of 50 players), so be sure to play co-op!
- The Social Reward counter will be reset on Dec 16 22:00, 2018(PT).
Additional features and improvements:
- Adventurers will now use their skills when playing with Auto enabled.
- Changed the UI on the summon page for when you have a summon voucher.
- Changed the UI for switching adventurers on the Edit Teams screen.
- Added a feature to the Shop to enable purchasing as a batch.
- Adjusted shapeshifting such that using a skill while transformed no longer decreases shapeshift time.
- Sometimes “”Support Code: 3002″” displays during co-op and forces users to leave the room.
- Users are able to stay in a room for a long time after selecting Yes when asked whether to battle again in co-op.
- Some enemies continuously use certain attacks when the host is defeated in co-op.
- When users break a boss enemy who was afflicted with Freeze, the boss enemy starts to move.
- For traditional Chinese only, “內容有誤” displays when linking an account.
- It may take time for the update information to be reflected in the store. Players may not be able to perform the update due to their device’s data cache being full. If you are unable to perform the update, restart your device and then attempt the download from the store.
- Login bonuses and other goodies sent to your goodie box can only be accepted for a certain amount of time.
- The schedule and content described in this notification may change without warning.