With Black Friday just around the corner, one of the biggest Nintendo eShop sales of the year will be kicking off on Friday 22nd November at 15:00 CET and running until Sunday 1st December at 23:59 local time. The Cyber Deals sale will offer over 150 titles for Nintendo Switch at discounted prices. Visit Nintendo eShop once the sale goes live on Thursday to see all the titles included and the discounts on offer.
With such a large range of games on offer, the Cyber Deals sale has something for everyone. Whether you’ve recently purchased a Nintendo Switch Lite and are looking for games to enjoy on the go, or you’re a Nintendo Switch veteran looking for something different to try, the Cyber Deals sale is a great opportunity to expand your software library and broaden your gaming horizons.
For Nintendo Switch Online members who wish to play classic NES games in authentic fashion, the Nintendo Entertainment System Controllers from My Nintendo Store will be available for 20% off regular price during the Cyber Deals sale period.
Here’s a summary of just some of the titles that will be available at discounted prices during the sale:
- Super Mario Odyssey: Nintendo – 30%
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Nintendo – 30%
- Cadence of Hyrule – Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda: Nintendo – 30%
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe: Nintendo – 30%
- Dragon Quest Builders 2: Nintendo – 30%
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Nintendo – 30%
- EA SPORTS™ FIFA 20 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition: Electronic Arts – 30%
- DARK SOULS™: Remastered: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment – 40%
- Dragon Ball FighterZ: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment – 70%
- Wolfenstein®: Youngblood™ Deluxe Edition: Bethesda Softworks – 50%
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate™ : CAPCOM Europe -50%
Source: Nintendo UK