Imagineer has confirmed that Fitness Boxing on the Nintendo Switch has shifted 900,000 copies worldwide. These figures include both physical and digital copies of the fitness game. Below you can see how sales have stacked up over the course of the year. You’ll notice that sales of Fitness Boxing have been boosted during the coronavirus pandemic. If sales continue at this rate then it’s expected to reach one million units sold by the end of July.
- April 2019 – 300,000 units sold
- July 2019 – 400,000 units sold
- December 2019 – 500,000 units sold
- March 2020 – 600,000 units sold
- April 2020 – 700,000 units sold
- May 2020 – 800,000 units sold