Summer Steven & Alolan Sandslash and Summer Lyra & Jigglypuff have arrived and are recruitable via the sync pair spotlight scout until August 16! The sync pair of Steven & Alolan Sandslash can unleash Ice-type attacks like Icicle Spear and Icicle Crash, while Lyra & Jigglypuff can deploy Fairy-type moves like Dazzling Gleam, which damages all opponents at once. Check out their trailers on YouTube:
- Steven & Alolan Sandslash https://youtu.be/hoeWFsblqq8
- Lyra & Jigglypuff https://youtu.be/RuHBlGXR9_0
Summer Superstars: An in-game story event titled “Summer Superstars” is also available now until August 16 at 10:59PM Pacific time for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story. This event follows the Sync Pair Music Festival, a contest held on the island of Pasio to determine which sync pair has the best musical act.
Additionally, the below content has also been added.
- All Sync Pair Moves Unlocked: All sync pairs will now have their moves and passive skills unlocked from the moment they are obtained, providing players with more strategic gameplay options from the outset. All sync pairs will also have their initial level caps increased to Level 100, allowing players to focus on other attributes when training sync pairs.
- Stamina System Introduced: A stamina function has been introduced to the game on a trial basis. A player’s stamina is depleted when playing certain battles, recovering over time. A number of other improvements have been made to the game to streamline the addition of the stamina system, including the use of skip tickets, allowing players to skip a battle while still obtaining its rewards, and the Player Rank system, where total stamina capacity will be commensurate with a player’s rank.
- Bug-Type Egg Event: This event lets players earn Pokémon Eggs, which can be hatched into Bug-type Pokémon such as Scyther, Pinsir, Weedle, and Venonat. Rare shiny versions of Pinsir and Scyther can also be obtained. All Pokémon hatched from Eggs can be paired with the game’s Main Character to battle alongside one another. This event is available now until August 2 at 10:59PM Pacific time for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story.
- Summer Superstars – Login Bonus: Players that log in to the game daily until August 16 at 10:59PM Pacific time will be able to receive up to 1,400 Gems.
- Player Appreciation Gift – 3,000 Gems: A one-time gift of 3,000 Gems, stamina, and skip tickets will be provided to all players that log in to the game before August 11 at 10:59PM Pacific time.
Source: The Pokemon Company