Thekla has confirmed that a revamped version of the classic indie title Braid will be coming to the Nintendo Switch. The game is titled Braid Anniversary Edition and it contains a substantial amount of changes and improvements to the original game and is scheduled to be released during the first quarter of next year. Here’s what to expect from the Anniversary Edition:
- Improved sound and new mixes and variants of the soundtrack by Martin Stig Andersen (Control, Inside) and Hans Christian Kock.
- Hand-repainted graphics by David Hellman.
- All-new animations for smoother in-game motion.
- Ability to switch back and forth between the old and new Braid on the fly.
- Extensive developer commentary.