Avicii Invector, a rhythm game that’s heading to Nintendo Switch on 8th September this year, now has a demo available to download from the eShop for those who are wanting to sample the title before release. Two levels are available to try and the songs available are ‘Pure Grinding’ and Avicii’s own remix of ‘The Nights’. Fans of the late EDM star Tim Bergling, aka Avicii, will be happy to know that there are 25 music tracks to play in the full game. It’s also worth noting that 25% of the profits raised from game sales will be going to the Tim Bergling Foundation which aims to help support those working within mental health and suicide prevention.
Here’s some info from the official Nintendo website:
- Belt up and blast into the rhythmic regions of unexplored space in AVICII Invector.
- Created in collaboration with the late superstar DJ, AVICII Invector is a pulse-pounding, frenetic rhythm-action experience.
- Soar through vocal melodies, sweep each fade and attack every beat in 25 of AVICII’s biggest hits, including global chart toppers: Without You, Wake Me Up and Lay Me Down.
- Fly solo or recreate the party feeling of an AVICII concert with heart-thumping, competitive gameplay.
- Each track is built to perfectly match the on-screen visuals taking you through a musical odyssey of serene exploration.
- Find your rhythm, feel the beat and keep the musical journey flowing.