Thanks to an update on the Ty the Tasmanian Tiger kickstarter webpage, the studio behind the successful crowd funding project has announced that it is looking into bringing the TY the Tasmanian Tiger Bush Rescue HD game to consoles with more news about the project coming next year. The post goes on to explain that they’ve listened to fans and continue to shed some light on where the studio is in with regards to coding for the HD sequel that’s already available on PC:
Additionally, the page details some bug fixes and improvements for the first Ty game that’s available on Switch right now, take a look:
- Options for disabling motion control support added to the pause screen
- Added Hardcore mode warning UI when starting a hardcore game, to make it more clear to the player what it means.
- Added new control/camera inversion for swimming and Doomerang controls
- Implemented 1st Person Infrarang effect on the Switch
- Miscellaneous small bug fixes and performance improvements.