Those of you who have been playing through the excellent Monster Hunter Rise on the Nintendo Switch will have seen that there has been an update for the game today. The update brings the game to Version 1.1.2 which includes a number of changes and fixes. The full Version 1.1.2 patch notes have been published on the official Capcom site and are outlined below:
- Fixed a bug causing the controls to stop responding when you sit down on a bench in the village and use the “Call Cohoot” gesture and perform certain actions.
- Fixed a bug causing menu options to be inaccessible when you enter the Gathering Hub with your Cohoot on your arm and sit down on a bench and open the Gestures menu.
- Fixed a bug causing the controls to stop responding under certain circumstances when you receive a Join Request while riding a Canyne set to your second Buddy slot.
- Fixed a bug causing the controls to stop responding when receiving and accepting a Join Request while climbing a wall at the Training Area on the back of a Canyne set to your second Buddy slot.
- Fixed a bug causing save data to be corrupted when you try to continue the game from the Title Menu after quitting the game while having the Attack Pose Set and Hurt Pose Set equipped to the Action Bar or the radial menu.
You will now be able to resume your game with the save data in question.
- Fixed a bug causing controls to stop responding when performing certain actions after using an updraft (upwelling wind) at the Lava Caverns.
- Fixed a bug causing an error when changing Switch Skills at the item box using certain game data.
- Fixed a bug preventing the software keyboard from being displayed when you try to change the minimum HR when searching for an online Lobby.
- Other bug fixes.