Capcom has launched the Version 3.7.0 update for Monster Hunter Rise, fixing various bugs and preparing for four new Event Quests that will be taking place on the remaining Fridays of 2021. The first two, “Blazin’ Soul of a Warrior” and “Challenge Quest 07”, alongside bonus content that includes two Special Buddies, Yasu and MHC Palamute, will be available on 24th December, while the final two, “Frost Bites” and “Apex Rathalos Emergency”, are set for 31st December. More details on the objectives, locale, and conditions of these Event Quests can be found here. Additional weekly Event Quests have been confirmed to continue throughout 2022, so we’ll be sure to update you when more info arrives.
Event Quests can be downloaded by visiting Senri the Mailman within the game starting at 00:00 GMT. Check out the full patch notes for Version 3.7.0 below, available now for Nintendo Switch.
Monster Hunter Rise Version 3.7.0 patch notes:
Main Additions / Changes
- New Event Quests will be available every week.
- New DLC can be purchased from Nintendo eShop.
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug when creating a Palamute that causes a non-existent Voice Type 4 to be selected under specific circumstances, resulting in crashes and other issues.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the settings of the targets to be different between the Host and the guests in the Training Area.
- Fixed a bug causing some monsters only to flinch instead of being downed when hit by a vent in the Lava Caverns, or by a Blastoad.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from being able to enter their tent if they change areas just when they start Wyvern Riding.
- Fixed a bug occasionally preventing the Item Bar from being updated.
- Fixed a bug very occasionally preventing some visual effects from being displayed in cutscenes when departing on the Serpent Goddess of Thunder quest while wearing Arthur’s layered armor.
- Fixed a bug causing the waist of the player character to look cut off when equipping certain leg armor in combination with the Sonic Jersey layered armor.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the player’s hair to clip through their body when using the Hinoa Long or Minoto Long hairstyle.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player’s Buddy from being displayed temporarily if the player joins a multiplayer session while their Buddy has been told to wait.
- Fixed a bug preventing the jerky on the Buddy’s nose from being displayed if the player joins a Lobby during the Give Treat animation.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing Palicoes to stop moving when performing the Giga Barrel Bombay.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the display of the gunlance’s remaining bullets to become incorrect when using the Ground Splitter.
- Fixed a bug causing an unintended guard if the player is hit by a Palamute’s body slam and blunt hit combo while guarding.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the color of the insect glaive’s glow to be different from the equipped Kinsect’s.
- Fixed a bug causing a time frame during which the player cannot dodge if they stop aiming with the bowgun.
- Fixed a bug causing a discrepancy between the amount of ammo owned and the amount of ammo displayed for the bowgun under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug causing the Gyro Correction type to only be reflected on 1 controller when multiple controllers are connected.
- Fixed a bug causing Cohoots to disappear from other players’ arms if you quick travel around the village during multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Total Slain number on the second page of the Guild Card from being displayed correctly if the combined total of monsters slain and captured reaches 99,999.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.