We know that Miiverse was redesigned this summer on both the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS, but the web version has remained unchanged. Well, that all changed today as the web version has had a lovely redesign to make it more appealing to consumers and bring about some updated features. You can check out the new look Miiverse website, right here.
The latest game that the talented team over at Smosh Games have tackled with Honest Games Trailers is Pokemon Diamond & Pearl for the Nintendo DS. Prepare for an honest and amusing take of the two fan favourites. It has been one of their most requested titles, so be sure to give it a watch!
Nintendo has released a new patch for Super Smash Bros which is titled Version 1.1.1. The patch fixes an annoying issue with Diddy Kong which made the loveable character invincible from grabs and throws. For this to work the player controlling Diddy Kong had to use a shield against a multi hit move. This issue has now been fixed and the patch should be rolling out to everyone.
Source / Via
If you own Super Mario Maker then you will know there’s a lot of tools at your disposal. Some people have become super creative with them and have actually recreated a variety of levels from the batch of secret levels found in Super Mario Advance 4. The levels were only accessible using the e-Reader accessory special cards. Now these levels have been recreated using Super Mario Maker so that everyone can now play them.
- E-1 Wild Ride in the Sky: 2B4B 0000 007B 5343
- E-3 Bomb Volley: FE1E 0000 007B 53BC
- E-4 Pipes O’Plenty: F5F3 0000 007B 546E
- E-5 Bombarded by Bob-Ombs: 1209 0000 007B 559D
- E-6 Magical Note Blocks: 4388 0000 007B 5682
- E-7 The Ol’ Switcheroo: 8F1F 0000 007B C071
- E-8 Piped Full of Piranhas: 6078 0000 007B E3D8
- E-9 Swinging Bars of Doom: 7742 0000 007D F093
- E-10 Para Beetle Challenge: 656C 0000 007E 1CC9
- E-11 Magical Note Blocks 2: B3DB 0000 0080 4E1C
- E-12 Airship 1: 660E 0000 0081 0A27
- E-13 Chill Cavern: A8C9 0000 0081 33FA
- E-16 Castle a Go-Go: BC9E 0000 0082 FFF5
- E-17 Frappe Snowland: 3245 0000 0083 25D7
- E-18 Frozen Fortress: A403 0000 0084 0A35
- E-19 Brick Maze: 2967 0000 0085 E914
- E-21 60 Seconds: 3A6B 0000 0087 5003
- E-22 Ropeland: 81A6 0000 0087 E28E
- E-24 Clear Skies: B111 0000 0084 2101
- E-25 Koopahari Cavern: 637A 0000 008A CB63
- E-26 Aqua Bars of Doom: 3305 0000 008B 706A
- E-27 The Gauntlet: EF71 0000 008C BC39
- E-28 Hammer Bro. Ship: 240D 0000 008E C639
- E-29 Bowser’s Airship – Part 1: 1E56 0000 008F 0485
- E-30 Bowser’s Airship – Part 2: FFD8 0000 008F 9487
Source / Via
The list of characters is growing for Project X Zone 2 as it has now been revealed that a number of new enemy characters will be joining the cast. This includes the likes of M. Bison from Street Fighter and Pyron from the Darkstalkers franchise. The new characters were announced in the latest edition of Japanese gaming publication Famitsu and you can view them all, below.
- Ingrid (Capcom Fighting Evolution)
- Ryo Hazuki (Shenmue)
- Estelle (Tales of Vesperia)
- M. Bison (Street Fighter)
- Pyron (Darkstalkers)
- Black Hayato (Star Gladiator)
- Ranmaru (Sakura Wars V)
- T-elos (Xenosaga)
- Metal Face (Xenoblade)
Event Scene Characters
- Ada Wong (Resident Evil 6)
- Miles Edgeworth (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
- Garigliano (Resonance of Fate)
- Tarosuke (Yokai Dochuki)
- Tiki (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
Source / Via
The former Wii U exclusive Sonic title from SEGA Sonic Lost World is launching on Steam. The game has some notable features including running at 60fps and full PC game pad support. Sonic Lost World for PC will also come with a free copy of Sonic Racing Transformed. The game launches on Steam on November 2nd and will be available for £20.
Yes, you will soon be able to play as Skull Kid in the upcoming Nintendo 3DS title, Hyrule Warriors Legends. The news was revealed today via Famitsu which states that Skull Kid will use his Ocarina as a deadly weapon to slay his foes as well as his fairy sidekick. The Japanese publication also revealed that Phantom Ganon, who was a boss in Zelda Ocarina of Time, will be appearing in Hyrule Warriors Legends.
Source / Via
Thanks, I’m a Boss