The second pack of DLC for Hyrule Warriors Legends has been announced and is coming to Japan as soon as next week. Hopefully those of you in Europe and North America will get it at the same time as we did with the first DLC pack. The new Link’s Awakening DLC pack is available for both the Wii U version of the game and the Nintendo 3DS version.
Here’s what the Link’s Awakening Pack contains:
- 1 new playable character: Marin, from The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening. A bright young girl who longs for the world beyond the sea. She’s a pretty gifted singer, and everyone (including animals) love to hear her sing. She fights using bells, which can create shockwaves. It looks like she can summon the Wind Fish as part of her special attack.
- 1 new weapon for Linkle: Boots. This weapon has a lightning attribute, and it allows her to beat enemies with a barrage of kicks. It looks like she can grab a Cucco, fly a for a few moments, and then drop down on enemies with a brutal kick.
- 1 new map for Adventure Mode (with two new challenge battle scenarios): Koholint Island. This map features additional heart pieces, golden Skultullas, high level weapons for Marin (Bells) and Linkle (Boots), weapons, additional costumes, and My Fairy costume pieces. [3DS-only]
- 16 additional costumes (to be found in the Koholint Island map, in Adventure Mode) [3DS-only]
- 16 new My Fairy costume pieces (3DS) (to be found in the Koholint Island map, in Adventure Mode), including one based on Marine herself. [3DS-only]
- Also, the Link’s Awakening Pack will introduce a new type of weapon, which is really powerful. Unlike the regular ones, this new type of weapons has two attributes. You will find “Attribute +” weapons on the Koholint Island map.
Thanks to those who sent this in.