There’s plenty of interesting and intriguing indie titles coming to the Nintendo Switch and the upcoming Golf Story is one of them. The sprite based game is developed by Sidebar Games and visually reminds me of Stardew Valley with plenty of curious NPC’s. Here’s a few details about the game coming this summer to Nintendo Switch provided by the game’s developers, Sidebar Games:
- Tee up anywhere! You’ll be surprised by how many problems can be solved by hitting a golf ball at them.
- Explore 8 unique environments, each with their own courses, towns, people and secrets.
- Play through a dramatic story with a diverse cast of characters.
- Upgrade your golfer by completing challenges, solving puzzles and buying new equipment.
- Round out your skill set with long driver tournaments, disc golf, mini golf and wee links.
- Then go beyond golf with extra challenges like races, mowing, drone flights and geocaching.